Salary: £11.3 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Driver to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Chartwells on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week.
As a Driver, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Chartwells? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all vehicles are checked and cleaned to the required standards.
- Comply with all current transport legislation
- Offer a great customer experience by always putting the customer first
Our ideal Driver will:
- A full clean UK driving licence (provisional licence not accepted)
- A can-do attitude, with a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our customers.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2002/85571001/52549237/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.