Salary: Attractive Salary Plus Great Benefits
EMR is shaping the future of sustainability and we’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive who will be involved in the the day-to-day management and implementation of specific marketing activities, including internal and customer facing communications.
You might be a student looking for experience in industry as part of your programme, or a recent Bachelors or Masters Graduate looking to take the first step in your career.
If you want to make a difference to our planet for future generations, then EMR is the place for you!
Here’s a few of the responsibilities:
- You will plan, develop and execute marketing and communication activities to support the business strategy
- You will develop, implement and manage print and promotional material
- You will support the Marketing Manager with the management of the marketing plan & budget
Here’s a few Key Deliverables:
- You will help support the delivery of an effective marketing programme, using printed and online media, to achieve the company’s business objectives
- You will deliver engaging internal and external communication
- You will create effective marketing materials, including presentations, marketing literature and campaign materials, for a variety of audiences
- You will respond to incoming email, phone and social media enquiries
- You will develop and co-ordinate the availability of an effective range of promotional items
- You will support the PR & CSR team with CSR and PR tasks where required
- You will support the Internal Communications Manager where required
You definitely wont get bored!
- You’re positive and enthusiastic
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You are creative with a keen eye for detail
- You can work on multiple projects, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- You have experience of all elements of the marketing mix
- You will be educated or working towards degree level in a marketing related subject
- You will have a proven track record of writing and preparing marketing material and producing communications across a number of channel
Hours per week: 40