In a Nutshell
We are actively seeking a Night Porter who will be responsible for the Hotel, the guests and the operation during the night period and to ensure the safety and security of all guests and team members.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Night Porter will be responsible for;
- The Hotel and its residents during the shift
- Maintaining and enhancing luxury standards at all times
- Running and balancing the Night Audit process
- Night bar and Room Service
- Running all emergency evacuations and procedures as per the standards
- Answering any guest queries or questions
- Security of the property and the guests
- Answering switchboard
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
- Maintaining standards of Cleanliness within the hotel
- Reporting of any maintenance faults
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
You will have…
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar operation
- Excellent customer service techniques
- A responsible and detail oriented approach to tasks
- Ability to work alone
- To have a great personality and be genuine, approachable and attentive.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Computer skills.
- Positive attitude
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and we pay above the Real Living Wage.
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- We operate a discretionary service charge system.
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
- PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance.
- Meals on duty provided for free
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Access to our learning platform including great training and development programs.
- Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet.
- Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
- We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.