Would you like a rewarding role with a multi award-winning care company? We are seeking a Registered General Nurse to lead our team of care workers, providing exceptional care for our residents. You will be working in a vibrant community, providing nursing support to older people and people with dementia.
What you’ll be doing:
Managing a team of carers, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring we deliver an exceptional level of care for our residents. You’ll plan and monitor care which promotes the emotional, physical, and social wellbeing of every individual we look after. Some of your duties will include:
- Preparation of care plans to meet individual needs
- Overseeing drug storage, administration, ordering and recording
- Appropriate assessment and induction of staff and residents
- Deputising in absence of senior manager
What we are looking for:
- Experience leading an effective and motivated team within the health or social care sector, demonstrating evidence of promoting best practice in Safeguarding adults.
- RGN or RMN, registered with NMC
- Good communication, literacy, and numeracy
- Active practice of administering medicine & understanding of regulations
- Able to work in accordance with National Care Standards and GSCC Code of Conduct