Qualifications & Experience
• Completed or working towards a professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, CA, ACCA or CIMA.
• Accounting role within a large, listed, multinational company is desirable.
• Experience in applying IFRS or local accounting GAAP is required.
• SAP training and certification is desirable. Experience of BPC is an advantage.
• Must be able to fully grasp the broader issues and provide functional guidance to those reporting to them, rather than rely on their own technical skill set.
• Worked within a multicurrency environment, analysing and understanding the impact of movements in exchange rates on reported results is desirable.
• Advanced Excel skills with experience of building and working with complex models and large data sets.
• Can demonstrate appetite for delivering continuous improvement.
• Can provide evidence of working collaboratively with peers.
• Uses a variety of techniques to influence a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders across a range of operational issues. Able to establish personal credibility at all levels.
• Builds effective relationships through interpersonal skill and technical expertise to aid cross-functional working, delivery and a sense of collaboration and teamwork.