Salary: £11.75 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
6am – 6pm 4 days on 4 days off
Regular overtime available
We’re currently recruiting a motivated Security Officer to help us ensure continual safety for 14Forty on a full time basis, contracted to 42.5 hours per week.
As a Security Officer, you will use your skills to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and buildings whilst providing excellent customer service. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go above and beyond.
The role is permanent days 06:00hrs – 18:00hrs contracted for 4days on 4 days off with regular overtime, delivering security and vehicle access and egress management for the Manchester Heineken site.
Ideally the candidate would have very good customer service skills, good communicator, computer literate and able to work well unsupervised after adequate training is given.
Uniform and staff meals supplied.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being an enthusiastic team player and excellent communicator
- Control the comings and goings of the buildings and surrounding proximity
- Delivering a safe and effective security operation
- Ensuring the safety of the premises
- Helping the public with general queries
- Representing 14Forty and maintaining a positive brand image