At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Supervisor to join our friendly team based in our Exeter asphalt Quarry
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Quarry Manager, the successful candidate will make sure that the daily operation of the quarry is being run to the highest standards of safety and equipment efficiency. They will also:
- Assist the manager / supervisors with meeting daily production targets
- Follow SHE policies and procedures
- Ensure Plant always conforms with safety requirements
- Act on any defects and implement remedial action.
- Assist in the maintenance regime of the Plant
- Ensure that plant availability is maximised
- Manage, train and support all departmental supervisors
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous Supervisory or Management experience gained within quarry or similar environment. As well as possess good communication and have a real desire in developing your own skills.
- Geotechnical level 3
- IOSH Managing Safely
- QCF level 5 or working towards, quarry inspections
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Location: Exeter, Devon, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/112/1419