Location: UNIT L1-1013, LEVEL 1, PHASE 2 BATTERSEA POWER STATION, BATTERSEA,, London,
Searcys Champagne Bar @ Battersea Power Station
We are thrilled to announce our new opening, in the iconic Battersea Power Station. This will be the first Searcys Champagne Bars to open outside of its original and prestigious home in St Pancras.
To launch this incredible venue we are now looking Bartenders to work alongside the Restaurant Manager and lead the team to achieve amazing things!
As a Bartender you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
We are looking for personable individuals to join our bar team to assist with with the delivery of exquisite cocktails, exceptional wine and our very own Searcys champagne.
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £14 per hour
- Provide exceptional customer service, whilst carrying out all duties required
- Take part in the setup of the bar
- Take orders and prepare drinks
- Prepare hot drinks
- Abide by company policies and departmental procedures/training
- Liaise with key people in all necessary areas of the business to ensure the provision of food and service is consistent and in line with menu/standards set by the managers
- To ensure that all legislative and Government guidelines are adhered to, including The Food Safety Act, Health and Safety at Work Act, the COSHH regulations, etc. within the areas of responsibility including all other requirements as described in the Searcys Health & Safety Policy
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on and proactive approach
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage
- Excellent time management
- Strong organisational skills