Location: Stowe School, Stowe, MK18 5EH
? Join Our Team: Kitchen Porters ?
£14.00 an hour
Are you a detail-oriented individual who takes pride in maintaining a clean and organised environment? Happy to operate a large commercial plate/pot wash? Do you want to play a crucial role in ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of our school's pantry, kitchen and dining facilities? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of team as a kitchen porter!
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
- Supporting the kitchen team
- Washing Up
- Basic Food Prep
- Keeping and maintaining a clean & safe kitchen and dining rooms
- And more!
- No formal education is required, but a high school diploma or equivalent may be preferred
- Physical stamina and the ability to stand for extended periods and lift heavy objects
- Good attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment and sanitation practices is a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills