Salary: €11.33 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
You must be legally authorised to work in Ireland. We are not currently able to offer visa sponsorship or assistance.
As our Kitchen Porter, you are key to our team & success. You will use your skills to maintain a high standard of customer care and cleanliness. No previous experience is required as we will provide you with the skills required.
From here, you will have the chance to progress your career with us. We invests in our people, celebrates individuality, and reward and recognises employees who go beyond the plate!
- Ensure the kitchen is kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Assisting, when required, with the loading or unloading of deliveries & supply vehicles
- Following food hygiene, and Health & Safety guidelines in line with training which is provided
- ‘Can do’ positive attitude
- Good people & teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn
- A basic level of English.
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria, if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
- Free meals while at work
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day-out venues, gyms, golf courses, and many more
- Flexible working to support work-life balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Learning & development programs available for personal and professional development & growth
- Access to wellness programs to promote the mental health and well-being of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every colleague joining us and pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all our colleagues. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Please review our Privacy Notice for details on how we maintain, protect and why your personal data is collected when you apply for a job with Compass Group. We will not retain any CV’s or job applications for longer than necessary.
Job Reference: com/0601/86251001/52518507/ROI #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.