Energean is an independent E&P company focused on developing resources in the Mediterranean and UK North Sea. With presence in nine countries Energean is operating production, development and exploration assets with an excellent HSE track record.
The company has an approximately 70% gas weighted portfolio with more than 800 MMboe 2P reserves and 2C resources and our flagship development assets are the multi-tcf Karish, Karish North and Tanin gas fields, offshore Israel.
Energean is committed to sustainable development and to be a net zero emitter by 2050 contributing to the global net zero target. The company also strives to meet United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals through its day-to-day operations and a wide range of corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Being an equal opportunity employer and valuing diversity Energean does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Energean is seeking to employ motivated graduates with ambition to fulfill their professional dreams in the Business Solutions team, working as a SAP Financial Reporting Analyst. If you are a fast learner, organized and results oriented, interested in understanding business-oriented applications like SAP and contributing to exciting new projects send us your CV.
- Analyze business requirements and work with the internal team and external vendor on configuring business solutions to meet requirements
- Support business users, analyze and resolve issues in existing solutions
- Provide training, create user manuals
- Manage small projects and enhancements in SAP modules
- Test reports, enhancements, interfaces, and custom extensions
- The role will be working for the group of Energean, supporting (remotely) multiple countries in Europe and Middle-East
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Graduate level position – no professional experience required
- Experience in any programming language will be considered a plus
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language (oral and written communication)
- Computer literate and experienced with MS Office suite of applications
- Fast learner with a growth mindset
- Team player with good communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to delivering quality work
- Organized with time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer an excellent benefits package including Medical, Pension, Life Insurance, continuous development, career development opportunities.
Please apply online by hitting the ‘Apply’ button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Energean recruitment team and no agency contact is required.