Salary: £27,000 – £36,000.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sous Chef to join us at Warner Leisure Hotels.
The benefits of working with us
- Potential live-in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
- A real opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands; Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As the Sous Chef you will work closely with the Executive Chef to ensure all kitchens and chefs adhere to company Health and Safety standards. You will help oversee a large team so must have a passion for food, service and above all development. With a brigade this size you will need to be able to communicate across all levels to ensure that the team are organised, planned and that service is smooth and effective.
What are we looking for?
- A Sous Chef who understands the importance of working in a branded environment.
- You will have the ability to create a culture of support and actively encourages teamwork.
- Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels.
- A chef with a passion for great food and service.
What skills do I need?
- Understands the important of working with a branded menu.
- Experience of managing orders, food stocks and forecast against occupancy.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with the department’s budget.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we
are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are
central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds,
communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable
adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including
whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every
candidate’s experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide
support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments
while applying, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.email@example.com
Location: Alvaston Hall Hotel, Cheshire, CW5 6PD