Shift hours: Permanent
An exciting opportunity as a part-time Unit Manager has arisen with ESS – Energy, based in St Fergus, Peterhead.
Hours- 25 hours per week (3-4 days per week) Monday to Friday
As an integral member of the Energy team, you will be responsible for the management and organisation of the unit in accordance with company standards, the client contract and Statutory Regulations.
You will be responsible for the operation and activities within the catering and facilities services provided under the client contract. Ensuring that contractual obligations are achieved efficiently, effectively and within budget.
In return you will receive
- Competitive Salary
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Great training and career progression opportunities
- Pension contribution
Other duties include:
- People and resource management
- HSE compliance
- Ensuring all staff receive required level of training
- Ensuring operational procedures and regulations are carried out
- Communication with relevant stakeholders
- Adhering to and ensuring the adherence to strict security processes
The successful candidate will
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have an understanding of HSE principles
- Be computer proficient
- Have a high level of integrity